NOTICE: Go to Oncor site to get the latest up to date information.
Oncor Site – The Residential Solar Program
Oncor in Texas provides rewards and incentives to cooperating solar energy companies who set up and install solar panel systems on houses with energy storage backup, (the use of batteries) in Oncor’s service locations. The rewards help balance out the preliminary financial investment cost to assist consumers, see a much faster return. Oncor’s programs normally running from January to November on a yearly basis.
Make Sure You Qualify Below
RESIDENTIAL SOLAR PROGRAM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Homes should have Oncor as their electrical shipment supplier.
- Only homeowner might compete.
- New home building tasks are not qualified.
The incentives for residential solar PV photovoltaic systems depend on the size, azimuth and other elements of your installed system. Home owners will require to set up PV systems with energy storage back up (BATTERY) to get approved. Your picked company will assist determine rewards for the system. Call your retail electrical company for details about credit you might get approved for based upon if excess power is produced by your system.
The solar photovoltaic or pv system should fulfill the requirement list below :
- System needs to be brand-new.
- Houses with existing solar panels are not qualified to take part in the program.
- Must set up with Battery Storage System.
- Solar selection azimuth must be 90 to 270 degrees.
- Tilt angle ought to be in between 0 (horizontal) and latitude + 15 degrees.
- The consumer should sign an Interconnection Agreement with Oncor.
- Minimum required system size is 3 kW DC.
- Largest system size is 15 kW DC.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? LET’S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS AND BEGIN SAVING MONEY!